Tech Tip | Embed a Video

Tech Tip


So, I am potentially the least technologically savvy person who has ever existed. It is a struggle to add any extra little thing to any story, project, or post.  To put it in perspective, I still struggle to add  a picture to each post. Yeah... That's  real life.  

BUT, this week I learned how to embed a Youtube video for music in my google site for my project, which you can find HERE.  

IT's actually really easy and not nearly as intimidating as I thought it was going to be! You seriously just have to press the embed button, and make sure your little blinking typer thingy is a good spot on your page. The nyou copy and paste the link to the video into the spot that pops up after clicking on the embed button and hit enter! B

VOILA!!! Embedded Youtube Video! 

I hope this helped y'all as much as it helped me! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to Tricia the Dog-Mom and History Major

Time Strategies