Week 8 Reading and Writing



Reading and Writing Review Week


Overall, I'm really proud of a lot of the writing I've done in this class.  Reading is, and always has been, very easy for me.  I'm always eager to read more and I frequently misuse my time to read for fun when I should by studying for other classes.  It's nice to have reading assignments that are actually kind of fun for a class.  As a senior history major, I'm almost rethinking and wishing I would've listened to my mom's advice from freshman year and majored in English because I love reading and writing.  The assignment are good for me so far, I just have horrible time management skills and that's been by biggest struggle.  

I'm pretty happy with both my blog and my website.  I don't need anything fancy and I think they're both cute and pretty! I think in the future I'll be using less centered formatting.  I like the left alignment better now that I'm farther into the class, but that's a pretty easy fix! 

Specifically for my Portfolio, I only have one story so far.  I've been revising an adaptation of Scheherazade from Arabian Nights' Entertainments.  I actually love it so far.  I know there's room for improvement but I think it could be turned into a really compelling full length story with lots of time and hard work.  This was also my favorite reading so far!

Looking forward, I think I'm getting a ton out of this class.  I think I need better time management to really get the most out of this class, and that's definitely something I'm working on.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Tricia the Dog-Mom and History Major

Comment Wall

Week 7 Story: Alice the Mouse