Time Strategies

Time Strategies 



(Photo by Wikimedia Commons


Schedule Review: 


As a procrastinator to the extreme, I've tried to veer away from that with the schedule emailed to me by Laura.  I should have no excuse to not have everything completed in advanced, but we all know how that goes.  At least I have extra time available on the weekends to try to do extra credit or work ahead! 

Four Questions to Help You Overcome Procrastination

Procrastination is ALWAYS, UNDOUBTEDLY my biggest downfall during a semester.  I trick myself into thinking I have tons of time and leave everything to the last minute.  This has put me struggling to catch up to my peers on numerous occasions and I'd love to break the habit now.  I loved this article because it gave me simple, non-stressful things to ask myself to help me get motivated.  My favorite was choosing 3 Biggest Priorities for the day.  I hope to employ this in the future.  

How to Build a Realistic Study Plan That You'll Actually Stick To

In this article, the author explains that it's important to honestly evaluate your time.  A trap I frequently fall into is overestimating my free time and over-committing myself either at work or socially.  If I accurately block out how much time I'll need to study then I can limit my social or work engagements by consulting a planner and being honest with myself about how much time I actually have.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Tricia the Dog-Mom and History Major

Comment Wall

Week 7 Story: Alice the Mouse