Mythology and Folklore Assignments

First Impressions 


Format:

The point/honor based format of this class is dissimilar to any class I've taken before.  I like that I know the base number of points I need to get for a specific grade.  It makes prioritizing a lot easier for me.  

Assignments: 

I'm all about reading, so I'm pretty pumped that a large part of this class is going to be reading weekly with opportunities to read more for extra credit! 


(Photo by Flickr

I'm pretty uncomfortable with the project feedback aspect, however.  I've had a couple nightmare experiences with other students not quite understanding the "constructive" in "constructive criticism."  I adore feedback which actually helps an individual grow, but there is always a tactful way to address giving feedback and I can't stand when feedback given is hurtful, whether intentionally or unintentionally.  I believe that being truthful is important but there is always a kind way to convey that truth.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Tricia the Dog-Mom and History Major

Comment Wall

Week 7 Story: Alice the Mouse